Thursday 28 May 2009

Still Bored




I'm sitting here still- I actually didn't go to bed until 12vish last night/this morning-revision may well have actually taken over my life which is not a good thing.


ITunes and Yahoo are actually my only friends right now- if it were not for them I think I maybe would have fell to boredom and just died here in this chair. As it is Sly and the Family Stone and a couple of friends are managing to keep me fully sane. I say fully i mean a bit.


Wish I had something interesting to report about yesterday-I do not. Well that's a slight lie, i discovered that two of my friends like the same person and now i must sit back and watch the turmoil unfold. Which if anything should be quite amusing. Our group is due another over the top fight I think.


Anyhoo that's it I think- I was just bored and thought-"ahh yes blogger thing that no one ever reads- I can unleash boredom on you" although i don't think I've done too good a job on that front lol. Any way

Oh yeh-should explain about Photgraphs- I'm an amature so that's why they arn't amazingly good lol- but i think they are ok tbh.

Au Revoir


No comments:

Post a Comment