Tuesday 26 May 2009

The Beginning

From the blogs I've looked at so far (so really not many) it seems that alot of them focus on particular subjects. I wish I could do that, I really wish I could have something that I viewed with such passion-unfortunately I don't. Actually that is a lie- I have music but to be honest I talk about that fanatically non-stop and I don't want to write about it as well.

So I've decided to write about nothing, boring I know. The way I see it is this; no-one is actually going to read this, or if they do, will probably just think "wow ramblings of a fool", I would agree there. I'm not going to tell anyone I have this blog so why would my friends just happen to come across it? This blog is the beginning of something new for me. I guess in a way a sort of diary, which doesn't hold out much hope for it, I always forget about diaries. Anyway I should at least start to try and write about something.

I'm currently sitting here very confused and asking that timeless question- "Does he like me?"
Dull. I have now asked myself this question for 4 months and 12 days-how do I know it's that long? Other than the fact I could well be mental, I know it's that long because I first met him on Valentines day. How incredibly cliché I know, I'm painfully aware of it lol. It would be very bad if somehow he would happen to come across this- how I don't know, I'm very paranoid like that. See all my friends say that they think he likes me (I'm also aware how childish it all sounds when said like that) but I'm yet to be convinced. It is amusing in a way though that people I have no interest in other than as friends, seem to now be popping out of the woodwork and declaring to their various acquaintances their obsession/love for me-this is quite hard for me to handle as for a very long time I have thought myself incredibly plain and ugly. Well judge that for your self I guess. One of the many reasons I have never shrouded myself in the likes of facebook and myspace is because I didn't want strangers to judge my appearance which often reduces me into feeling physically sick :) I'm sure its the same for alot of people though, although it's still no comfort.

Anyway I digress-Does he like me? I wish i knew. I really wish it was as simple as it is in stories. Unfortunately that will never be the case so soon I think I will give up completely. Something I've been saying for a while but so far I just haven't.

Anyway that is my blog for today. Hope I haven't bored whichever sorry soul happened across it too much.
Au Revoir- I do french-tedious subject :)

No comments:

Post a Comment