Friday 29 May 2009

...

So currently sitting in this chair of pain yet again :) Doesn't matter I'm determined to have the day off revising tomorrow, I'm gonna treat myself. That means shopping of course, I already have a long list of the things i want to buy and damn it I will buy everything :)
Anyway- currently also listening to Elvis Costello-Lip Service-good song-oh no it's finished :(
But it appears to be ok 'cause Neil Young-Without Rings is now playing-good times.
I do love Neil Young-almost as much as I love Bob Dylan. My favey song by him has to be "Don't Let it Bring you Down", mainly cause it brings me up when I'm feeling down-so it does the job :)

I really want to go camping with my friends after the exams but apparently according to the mother of the group (mentioning no names) that won't be possible as we are only 16, pfft.
It got quite out of hand by the end with me and Andrew screaming out more and more outlandish suggestions-at one point a holiday cottage was mentioned-needless to say the "mother" looked quite disgusted lol, we did try and reason with a hotel but yet again shot to pieces :D. Ahh well I will persist on the camping front even if it ends up being in the back yard :)
What other merrie things have been going on? Well yeh this brewing fight between two of my friends about a boy is definitely going to happen. Trouble is one of them doesn't know anything about it-which should be interesting if anything else. I refuse to somehow become embroiled in this though. I can't be bothered with drama in the middle of the exams-definitely not on my priority list lol
I'm trying to write a long blog for a change but I'm having trouble- my life is too boring at the moment-exams have taken over unfortunately. Cannot wait for summer though, this summer I am deeeeetermined to do things other than lazing around the house in my pjs all day, because tbh that would suck.
Apparently it's supposed to be hot this year so chances are I may be at the beach most days/ park. Whatever I do or wherever I am I will make sure my friends also follow my lead and do stuff. We will not get back to school in September thinking we wasted our holidays-no ta, not an option.
I was looking at the table just now wondering what else I could ramble on about when my jewellery bag caught my eye (yeh bag not box), I have recently acquired some old bits und pieces from my Grandma and tbh I am very very pleased. You know those Cameo Necklaces that are so "in" at the moment (I hope they are lol otherwise I just sounded quite stupid-not hard) well whenever I mooch into top shop or look at the Urban Outfitters website or indeed any website they are always there, well I have one now. And it didn't cost me a penny. Thanks grandma! It's really nice as well. I also got quite a few pearl necklaces and some earrings. Safe to say I'm contented.
Rickie Lee Jones is very nice- Spring can rally hang you up the most. God so far this spring has made me upset with boy troubles and such, oh yeh and the dreaded exams.
Ahh well never mind
I need to stop writing now, I should think about eating something, I'm quite hungry.

Over und Out
Au Revoir( hope I'm spelling that right lmao)-Yes Bob Dylan is playing-happy times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment