Saturday 30 May 2009

Narkkkkkk

ATM

Drinking: chocci milkies to feel better
Eating:Nada
Doing: Revision for Geoggers :( bad times
Listening to: Suzanne Vega-Song of Sand
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: Garfield Jumper und black pj bottoms-stylish i know :)

Before I get down to the gritty business of today first let me just say this-Suzanne Vega is tres great, she's very peaceful.

Anywaays today was c-r-a-p,
TBH I had loads of fun really but one crappy thing happened thats made me rather glum :(
Yes it is related to that person- stupid as he is.
Let me set the characters out for you: Me, Stacey, Stupid Blusher Face bitch und her equally stupid friend (I'm jealous i know) and then of course him.

So long und pathetico shorts of it is we have established the answer to the question- and the answer is in two parts:
a) he is a conceited twat who loves himself waaaaay too much-ok he may have a reason he is tres enjoyable to look at.ie veryyy fit :) but that does not excuse his behaviour
b) its safe to say he doesn't like me-if the way he was around stupid blusher girl is anything to go by

Its very confusing- he acts one minute like he likes me and then the next he's being awful.
*sad face* lol-ahh well plenty more fish in the sea and all that larks-i did see a sixthformer on the bus that could like me- or as I said to Stacey- I probably have fooled myself into thinking that- what it is is, i probably like him a teeny bit and so now have decided that the feelings must be mutual-they won't be lol-they just won't be :p

Another grievance today is that I do not photograph well at all- I try to be happy about this but I'm not- I look very stupid in most pics its unfair-i ruin pictures lol-bad times

Other than that i had a very enjoyable day indeedy-no thanks to a certain someone, anyhoo yehh i got two very nice skirts from some vintage shop in town, and also to nice tops from H&M, safe to say im content on the fashion front-if not a tad on the short side regarding cash flow now :)

Also Stacey und I had a pleasant half our of sunbathing on the green and making up random stories about the various lurking lurkers around us, then we went to Nandos where we saw the person Naomi thought was nice on the eye-it is true he is :)

Ooooo forgot the best bit, got whistled at lol-that was nice, oh and a drunk man lurched at us and said "I'm in love with you-girls" fun stuffs-safe to say we said no with a firm hand- he was Irish-although in this case it didn't help :)
We also got waved at-that was my fault :)

I'd post pics-but i'm without a camera at the mo-:( yet more bad times lol

2 comments:

  1. dont forget, i ran away squealing lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I read this whole post and you are hilarious!!! so cute:))

    ReplyDelete