Thursday 28 May 2009

Prom

Recently had Prom at Beamish Old Hall-nice

Had quite a bit of fun although sadly there were no "security men who "knew" the score" to be seen which was a bit of a dampener as I wanted to find out what exactly "the score" was- although I think I've done a pretty good job guessing lol.

Nehoo these are the pictures i will allow to be shown lol;

Magda,Stacey,Becca,Me,Naomi,Sophie-Im in the purple short dress- I was quite chuffed cause its from Monsoon-and not that expensive, somewhere around £60, so i was scared that people wouldn't think it was "prommy" enough-but i got asked if it was designer :)-very pleased lol-even if they were just being nice


Smiley-Again i don't photograph well and i was quite self conscious and nervous, you can't see but my hands were clenched lol



Love Sophie's Hair-sorry she just had it done and at the risk of sounding lesbianish i was like "You look soooo pretty-you could be a model" etc all night lol-she's in red. Can't go wrong with a red dress.




It's official i just cannot pose properly-i look like and orangutan in this, shoulders slumped etc-bad times

There were so many people taking photos you didn't know where to look lol

Pretty-thankfully it was a sunny day or I dunno what we would have done.
Magda,Becca.,Stacey,Me,Sophie,Naomi-I felt very tall :) I'm in the purple short dress btw-I was scared i'd be like the only one there in a short dress-I was not far wrong-But it was okay- Dunno whats going on here though-chatter by the looks of things

Looking at a different camera me thinks :)

Front-Back
Magda,Naomi,Me-with our non alcoholic champagne-good times lol
dunno if i like this one- i spoil it lol-by being at the front-i was very self conscious

No comments:

Post a Comment