Wednesday 27 May 2009

Bored

I wish i was going somewhere today, anywhere would be better than this computer table sitting in front of endless revision that I know I wont take in and so will have to read the exact same paragraph 3 times over before it has a hope of making sense to me.

Grrrr it is really annoying that my half term should be taken over by worrying about looming exams.

My one comfort is Youtube/ITunes. So long as I have music playing I'm ok. Although I don't know if music helps me revise much. You're supposed to find a "quiet and uncluttered" place so already I'm in a bit of a pickle as this desk is littered with random crap no one needs. But hey maybe I can break out of the stereotypical revision techniques and make my own. We'll see how long it takes for me to snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment