Monday 3 August 2009

Summer Thoughts

Well I haven't written in ages it seems which is quite bad or quite good depending on how you look at it. I've obviously developed some sort of "life" outside of the Internet and that can't really be a bad thing but I have also been neglecting to read the fab blogs that others have wrote and thats not really a good thing. Anyway a lot has happened to me since I last wrote, matters of the heart again needless to say.

Where to begin? Well let me see. My brain is now totally against me. In fact I'm pretty sure if anything it hates me and is doing everything in it's power to totally go against me in everything and anything and of course anyone. God it's so unfair no matter how much I tell it that under no circumstances should it start to pine after "that" boy it somehow always finds a loophole and does just that. Ridiculous. I'm pretty sure though that with some vigorous mind control exercises I can take back a little of my own thoughts and wipe out any funny ideas it might be getting against my will. I realise typing this that I sound mad and tbh I guess I am lol.

I have also become a fan of The OC something I thought would never happen. It's quite good in a "spoilt rich kids always in trouble" kind of way. I'm currently on the first series and have found myself rapidly becoming addicted. This series though will not wipe away my love for Gilmore Girls which is what I like to call, "A classier kind of drama." It's littered with wit and literary references that make me feel really clever when I get them lol.

Another thing I've sadly become a fan of is Jason Mraz, I never thought I would. But the stupid man has got right inside my head along with that over played song "Butterfly" there was just no need for it but of course my brain having a mind of it's own it has decided that now it likes that music and so I have been dragged along with it lmao.
I still maintain that Corinne Bailey Rae's Butterfly is much better though.

This summer I am totally going to Up my game when it comes to boys, I'm sick and tired of being single lol also I'm gonna tell myself every morning that actually I am attractive whether it be true or not.Confidence, I've been told, does wonders for you :) So confidence it shall be.

To finish let me just say I never thought I'd find people this side of 40 that would appreciate the same music as I do but It seems there are a few out there so I can at last talk about Little Feat and The Band and Bob Dylan etc freely and without feeling like a fool :)

That's all for today I think, I'll try and write more often.
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. you write terrifically, dear. i understand what you mean about the whole 'boy' thing...that's what my evil betraying brain does to me as well...those damn loopholes..haha well confidence is key, though i have absolutely none!i am trying to gain some though,..your loads pretty, so don't worry! have a great daY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thankyou,
    I'm still getting used to the whole "people read my blog?!" thing.
    I think you saying that has just made my confidence soar completely so thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete