Friday 28 August 2009




ALOHA!

I'm Loving;

My new auburn hair, glossy vintage music mags, my English reading list,

Hazy Coffee shops, Art fairs and Mad days with friends.

Sunshine You Just Blow My Mind

Tomorrow is Saturday and I have money in my pocket thanks to my GCSE results

A's and B's = A pretty chuffed girl and pretty chuffed mother so therefore;

A pretty chuffed purse!

On the "To Buy" list are Pink boots to enable me to have that extra feisty look about me,

Makeup to cover up, Clothes to do up and music to suck up.

We want a new me :) No more of this sad girl who hates

mirrors, hello cool girl who couldn't give a toss!

WISH ME LUCK!!!!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. cute blue dress it matches ur bright blue eyes! :)

    ~tati~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and I love John Lennon...I haven't heard this song in ages!

    ReplyDelete