Sunday 30 August 2009






Aloha
Life is as good as it can get at the moment minus the crappy hair haha.
Sleepovers, Cringey Videos and Dancing-what could be better?
I'm Loving Strawberry lip gloss ,the smell of L'Oréal Hairspray, Huge Plates of Tomato Pasta and
Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes!
Imagine There's No Heaven, It's Easy If You Try...
Last night was fun. Got myself a makeover from the great Stacey although my hair decided it would be fun to ruin itself. My hair and I get on together very well.
Last week of freedom before the clutches of Sixth Form take over. Still got some English left to do. How sad. It's summer and I have homework. Lovely.
You May Say I'm A Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
60's/70's music is the way forward. If we didn't have The Beatles we wouldn't have had
John Lennon and we wouldn't have had this song.
Imagine that!

1 comment:

  1. So cute photos! (:
    Btw, I love your hairstyle.

    xoxo,
    http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete