Monday 31 August 2009






Aloha
Just some photos before my hair went auburn. I loveeee the top I'm wearing, New Look sales what a find! My Hair is reaching the stage where it now looks shit whatever the length. So I have decided to humour it. Living it up
May you stay forever young...
I think if I did stay forever young like the Bob wants ;) I'd hate it lol. Need to gain some age tbh. But I have to say this is possibly one of my favourite songs at the moment. Forever Young, could I even go as far as to say it's my favourite song? I wonder. I do love it though. It's lovely. LISTEN :)
Just got back from shopping. I didn't get clothes like I expected i would. Instead i got some cute clips from accessorize and 4 DVDs from HMV; Garden State, Monty Python and the Holy Grail-Leg film, P.S I love you and The Notebook. Better be all mint like lol. I know Garden State's good.
Please Please Please check out a cool band that virtually no one has heard of but are truly cool (if you like punkish music) A. That's their name:A. I recommend "I love lake Tahoe" or "Good Time".
That's all for now folks!
P.S.-THANKYOU to the few people who do sometimes comment on this and read it!!! Also thanks to all of my 4 followers lol. It means alot that anyone follows tbh :)









No comments:

Post a Comment