Friday 28 August 2009

Boys Boys and Oh More Boys

I don't really know what to write about but boys always seem like a great topic now haha. Must be my age catching up with me at long last. No longer have time for those crazy hazy days of make believe, now I have real troubles on the mind. By real I obviously mean not so much haha.
Every time I fall for yet another I do tend to fall quite badly. Think stitches and spot the dog plasters :)
Anyway an appropriate song for all things concerning this, and there are freakishly a few, is "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional. Not my normal type o'music I know but hey you only live once and all that shiz so may as well try new things. This song comes in handy every other day lol, every other day being when I feel another damn boy has "stolen my heart"! Every other day, God sake, it really can't be healthy!
After I listen to that song I then have to yell a bit, as you do, and the perfect song for that (by the same band) is "Vindicated". Seriously knock it up to max volume and scream the lyrics. Does wonders for the soul and also annoys your crappy chav neighbours at the same time. Perfect package!
Recently another boy drama took place in my life in the form of Jason. Or as he is now called "The Gizza kiss boy". Jason's song is simple. It's either "Where have you been?" by Reel Big Fish or "You're so Vain" by Carly Simon. The fist song you haveee to substitute "him" and "boyfriend" etc for "her" and "girlfriend" unless you'd like to be viewed as a boy. If you do; what ever floats your boat/rocks ya socks and all that :)
These songs are serious voice launches. Yell the lyrics! Vent! Scream! Most of all dance! Stupid boys saying YOU don't have rhythm, screw them. Course ya do!
Yes boys what a troublesome subject. I'm sure I'll get over them soon. I'm sure I could tell another fib as big as that if I wanted to lol. Just have to work out a way to trick my heart into disliking the male species, at least until I can actually handle it. Hell at least until my heart can.
I'm off to listen to some more music that totally isn't me. More me two years ago. Yeps that's right i was "that" Ska girl haha.
Roll on "Rest of my Life" by Less Than Jake :) That's right, I'm gonna have a dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment