Friday 19 June 2009

Wind and other Musings

It's windy today :( I hate the wind and I will say this. What is the point in it? What exactly does it hope to achieve when it blows skirts up etc. Nothing good obviously. Where is this promised sun? You know how this summer is meant to be hot, well not so much yet. OK granted maybe it has been quite nice recently, but only ever for like 3 days max and then it rains again. How lovely. The weather is really bringing my mood down and tbh that's not good. A bad mood is like a headache, you can try doing and taking anything to stop it but there will still be a dull thudding ache even after. Hopefully as today wears on my bad mood will disappear, it better, I'm seeing Russell Howard Live tonight. Actually cannot wait. Yum. It will fantastic. Also get to stare wistfully at fit people in Nando's, again yum. Although actually am I allowed to do that now? Have I got a boyfriend? Is that what I'm gonna have to call him? Can't I just call him a bit of harmless fun that's basically kind of an experiment? I know sounds harsh but I still don't know how the hell I feel about him and tbh I like someone else a lot more. I don't think I have any worries in him reading this but if Batebox, you are, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure you could do a lot better than me anyway tbh.

Hmm what else? Ahh yes, where is Sophie? She was meant to be here by now I'm sure. Or maybe not, I don't think we really agreed on a time actually, but I have to go to the bank at some point to open an account so she better hurry her ass up :) Actually I think my mood is improving already really. I think blogging helps, even though I know no one will read this, it does help just to write it all down. Actually that's a slight lie-Stacey may well read this. If you do read this Stanford, I'm ok lol. I'm just venting :)

Ooo actually my moods definitely improved now that I've put Bright Eyes on, see this is the benefit of your Dad leaving. You can play music that he thinks is crap and not get told to turn it down constantly :) See when you play the glad game (thanks Pollyanna) you can normally find good things in everything. I should really play more often. Lets see. My hair looks untamed and spiky but I'm glad cause it gives me the edgy look I'm feeling :) I'm still wearing what I slept in (vest top and leggings) but I'm glad cause even though I look and feel like a slob, its comfy and also quite cute :p. Even though according to Liam M Bob Dylan is crapola live, I'm glad I'll be able to make my own assumptions when I see him. And if my faveydavey singer does turn out to be crap, then I'll be glad of seeing him anyway cause his music is immense. See this glad game is quite easy once you get going lol. But I'll stop now otherwise I could be here forever and I'm pretty sure if I missed Russell Howard as a result I would have nothing to be glad about :p

Anyhoo I've run out of things to say now. Haha ran out of steam at last :) Ah well happens to the best of us LOL. Yeah I'm gonna shut up now :)

Au Revoir (seriously I better be spelling that right, kind of retarded if I'm not)

No comments:

Post a Comment