Tuesday 9 June 2009

Rain Rain Go Away etc.

I have decided to actually bother writing a proper blog entry lol- it's either this or Physics and tbh I know what I'd rather do and I'm doing it :) Yes in the long run this could have a potentially disastrous outcome but right now at this moment in time-I'm really not bothered. I have The Beatles on, I haven't listened to them in aaages-since last summer really when I went camping with Liam W, ahh good sheep falling over times. I do love the Lake District- it really is untouched beauty. Just the mountain walks and riverside treks not to mention the countless waterfalls seen makes life seem so simple. My favourite memory there was lazing on the banks of the stream opposite the pub (yes you have to have alcohol somewhere involved in fave memories lol) reading some book that obviously didn't have much of an effect on me lol.

We were lucky to be there on the few days of actual summer weather England managed to enjoy last year-and it was lovely. I love camping. I love setting up the tent, decorating it lol (cause I'm sad like that) exploring the campsite, getting soaked in the pouring rain and falling in lakes :D Everything about it really.

Can't wait for this summer-no it hasn't already started because it's not the 21st of June yet is it? No. Then it's not summer :) But when it does start I will be out exploring rain or shine, Newcastle or Lakes-cause that's what I do lol. Plus exams will have finished and that calls for adventure-especially when you want to take your mind off other things like say...RESULTS. I actually don't think I will be able to forget about them- I'm a natural worrier and forgetting really doesn't look like an option for me :) Sadly.

Yeah Got Bob Dylan on at the mo- cause he's the best really. I love the fact that unlike most musicians who age and carry on singing, his voice gets older along with him. He doesn't disguise anything yet he disguises so much-poetic LOL No but I do love him- He's a legend, I WILL see him in concert.
Ooooo speaking of live things I'm seeing Russell Howard live on the 18th and I literally cannot wait- It's whats keeping me safe tbh-that and sleep haha oh and facebook and loads of coffee and music-ok so maybe it's not the only thing that's keeping me sain but its well up there with all the other distractions from revision lol. Dear me if I do fail everything I can't really blame anyone but me lol-it will be my own fault. Haha- god i better not fail-all I do now is revise and worry. Bad times lol. Such a nerd.

Sorry have to say also Neil Young- I have to see him in concert also-that would be lovely. Naaawww I do love Neily lol- despite his gremlin facial features, his voice is actually amazing :)
God this is just gonna go onto people I love now lol. George Harrison who WAS the best Beatle- he really was. a slightly morbid subject yes lol-but I want My Sweet Lord played at my funeral just because of the beauty of it. Currently hearing While My Guitar Gently Weeps-another great song that proves he is the best :D The Two best Beatle died first bad times :/ *Sniff*

Anyway this is where I leave you for new pastors like facebook and definitely not revision LOL oh no :)

Au Revoir :D

1 comment:

  1. naw :) perfection, i wreckon one saturday we should go on a long walk day instead of town
    xx

    ReplyDelete