Monday 8 June 2009

Sorry

Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days or posted anything new. I've become addicted to FaceBook Lol :) No i shouldn't laugh really, the time when I should be revising quietly at home has been taken over by FB and that is not good news :)



Anyway the last few days hmm what to tell. Well Coffee shop guy deffo does not like me lmao, although i think that was decided a while ago haha never mind I did say there were plenty more fish in the sea and I'm currently sampling a few of those dishes :) Some are disgusting lol and some not so much but we'll see.

Ooh Saturday was an embarrassment and a half though-gd times. At least its off my chest now though no matter how stupid it made me look for 5minutes :D Never mind, it's good to get things in the open 'cause then you get answers-which is always the best thing really.

So Im currently listening to Freebird reaaaallll loudly-which is the only volume you can listen to that song on really-you need the max loudness to enjoy the minto solo :) and the genius of Lyrnrd Skynrd :D
God I love this song haha

Sorry trying to think of stuff to write- I have 7 exams left-bad times - all done on the 22nd though and then I will actually be a freebird :D which will be greatness :D although we are having trouble finding a campsite for our-exams over holiday-so that may not happen lol ahh well can't be helped
God I just cringed again anyway yeah can't really think of much right now-maybe later huh? :D
TTFN
Au Revoir-urghhhh French 2mozza bad times :/
.

No comments:

Post a Comment