Thursday 17 December 2009

Santa have some wine...

Well Christmas cheer is once again upon us and like many many people I am hoping that I have been a good enough soul to earn some lovely gifts this year. Dear Santa, preferably these are the magical things i would like. They'd make my life so much easier... honest!

The lovely Rose Hook and Eye dress from the yummy TOPSHOP- I love and live for all things floral.
This cosy gorgeous cardigan from Urban Outfitters although I think it would look cooler with gold buttons maybe? Or would that not work. Who am I to know? I have no eye for fashion.

1) This slouchy bag would definitely perfect my "trying to look nonchalant but secretly LOVE this bag with a fiery passion" look 2) I have wanted some military style boots for ages, well ever since Company (or was it Glamour?) told me that they would look G-reaat with a girly dress. 3) Always wanted a clock necklace, anyone remember that white rabbit? Love Alice in Wonderland. 4) The Bow headband-perfection for my head, I'm getting really into these at the moment. 5) How cool do these tights look? Tres cool with extra bits. I NEED them, yes that's right.
Finally I have wanted some new eye makeup for a while and this caught my eye in Boots, needless to say soon it will be mine!


MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE - Hope Santa brings you everything you want and more!
x

4 comments: