Saturday 5 December 2009





Moon River Wider Than A Mile, I'm Crossing You In Style Someday...
Absolutely 100% in love with Audrey Hepburn's style. Although I stay firmly by my opinion of there is no need to be that perfect. She was beautiful, she could act and she could sing. She also had oodles of style.
Oh Dream Maker, You Heart Breaker, Wherever You're Going I'm Going You're Way
I'm Loving:
Audrey Hepburn Films, Cold Winter nights and ice frosted mornings, Big Coats, Bigger Boots, Decadence, Poetry and Songs with memories.
Two Drifters Off To See The World,There's Such A Lot Of World To See
I've been Christmas shopping, there is nothing like Christmas shopping to get you into the mood for some holiday cheer. I love the picking of the gift, the buying and then the best bit THE WRAPPING! But seriously I didn't know so much could go wrong wrapping up a simple present. I nearly ended up wrapping myself!
We're After The Same Rainbows End, Waiting Round The Bend, My Huckleberry Friend
Moon River And Me.
Can't Wait till it begins to snow, ohhh I hope it does snow. I really want to make my legendary Snow Duck and (even though I am 17) give into childhood fun and make snow angels as well!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yeah, Audrey is almost too too perfect...I love all her movies too! Have you seen "Charade?" Its one of my favorites! Hope you get your wish for snow! Merry Christmas!
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, Audery had such brilliant style - its unfair... Oh, ad i actually love your blog. its awesome. *follows it*
    Oh, and that dress below is cute as =)
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete