Wednesday 6 January 2010

I Just Wanted You To Love Me...

I just wanted fashion to love me. I really really did. Honest. OK well maybe not love me but at least look good on me. How can I be fashion conscious when the clothes that are "in" don't suit me? How?! Well I have made a decision and it is one I fully intend to stick to. My resolution for 2010 is to be GREAT. Realistically this probably isn't possible but I would quite like a nice new wardrobe of clothes which is a lot easier to do.
I'm going to start raiding all the fashion magazines I can find that show clothes I like that are within budget and then I am going to go mental. That's a fact. I'm going to blow all my money on expensive things that will actually make me feel not just good but GREAT. That's halfway to achieving my resolution. I just need people to agree with how I feel. Haha Chance would be a fine thing but hey ho it's all in the confidence really isn't it? Yes, yes it is girls.

2010 will be my year to be more confident in myself and if that means wearing tight dresses that cling in ALL the right places then what the hell?! LETS DO IT!!! I can sacrifice my breathing skills for looking good this year can't I?
Finally I am definitely going to grow my hair long! If I hate it more than I do short...well that's easily fixed, I'll just get it chopped again but at least I will know that I don't like it.

The first leap in confidence is going to happen this month when I go with my friend to some sort of model casting (There's no way that i will be cast obviously but what are friends for?- A lot of embarrassing times it seems) So here is to 2010 being the year I find my Mojo!
Moi (left) et Stacey (right) :)

So 2010 is the start of a new improved and definitely more well groomed me! Get ready folks, I'm about to land!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. all sounds good sugar plum :)
    i whole heartedly agree x

    ReplyDelete