Monday 11 January 2010

Everbody Here Is Out Of Sight...



The future's got me worried,such awful thoughts, My head is a carousel of pictures, The spinning never stops...
That accurately describes how I feel at the moment. I don't know, I'm just so angsty? I guess. Lots to worry about; Exams, Exams erm did I mention EXAMS!!! Granted I only have one but god its Geography and god I'm bad at Geography... Remind me whyyy I decided to take it for AS?
Everyone keeps saying that their lives depend on these upcoming exams and that's made me worry even more. What if I fail? What then?????
Then of course there's the old issue of I'M UGLY rearing it's head again. At this rate I'll end up in an Ugly Home for Ugly people who need help with Geography. That will be my life.
I'm sure by next week all of this will have died down a little, well I hope it has because to be honest there is only so much of H20 Just Add Water I can take before I start pining to be Australian and mermaidesque. God that's bad. I've started watching a Kids show. Kill me now? Haha
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi your blog is as lovely as ever
    I have in fact got a new blog :) Got rid of my other two (sophie's blog and on a good note)
    Especialy like your about me
    Hugs
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete