Saturday 5 September 2009

BeatleMania!!





Aloha
Rights! Beatles Week has begun on the BBC and tbh its about time!
I LOVE The Beatles. I was born in 1992 and from the word go I was introduced to their music. It has been played from crib and most likely will continue to be played to coffin. So what if I'm living in the past by listening to these 60's phenomenons. So what! They are, hands down, the best band ever to come out of music. Hell they basically created genres for music.
While my Guitar Gently Weeps...
The Beatles have influenced me in most things. They have given me my funeral (or one of them) song, yes it's a bit early i know but Blackbird is GONNA be played.
George Harrison is hands down the best Beatle. I'm sorry for all you Lennon lovers but this is a fact haha and the sooner people realise that this is the case the better! I was recently talking to my uncle about this epic band and I told him that Harrison was my favourite and he simply said, "Oh must be a Smith family trait to love George", in that case it's a very good trait lol.
I have no purpose in writing this
I didn't plan on blogging today but I have been watching the footage and shows the BBC has been showing intently and I just felt I should blog about it lol. I LOVE THE BEATLES, yes I know i have said that but it DID need saying again.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!


ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READS AND COMMENTS THIS
MUCH LOVE! xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting my new blog in your blogroll.
    Much appreciated.
    Unfortunately it's not going to well, so I'm gonna relaunch it soon.
    Thank you, and you have a beautiful blog may I just say.
    soph xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone always freaks out when I say this, but........ I don't like the Beatle's music!
    but I find their lives and everything really interesting!
    and I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete