Friday 4 September 2009

Summer is Over :(




Aloha
It's been quite a fun day, fun is the best word to use. I'd use productive but it sadly hasn't. I was meant to be doing lots and lots of English lit but somehow I just haven't. Ahh well tomorrow is another day. I shall be Englishing it up in a nice hazy coffee shop. I think i may listen to "Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer" now. After I've finished "Harvest Moon" :)
Music Music and oh...more music!!
Music is basically my life, although I'm sure you got that from the above message :) I do loveeeeee it. I was listening to The Band just before and i nearly lost myself in them. Wonderful music there. Also tip for German gcse-ers, if you are asked about you're fave band and you're mind goes blank like mine used to, say The Band. Haha easiest name to remember.
Tomorrow Tomorrow I love ya Tomorrow
Tomorrow should be fun, hopefully i will get some English done although with Becca this plan could fail epically. Well I have two days left. That's enough, isn't it? No it isn't i know but i want to suck up whats left of summer before it slips through my fingers. Even though the weather here is pretty awful. Rain. Rain. Rain. An excuse to use my umbrella and wellies :) Always the optimist me.
Hopefully my crap boy dramas wont leak into my wonderful adventures tomorrow :)

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR COMMENTS :) I LOVE GETTING THEM IT STILL AMUSES ME :) IT'S NICE TO KNOW PEOPLE READ THIS EVEN IF SOMETIMES IT'S ONLY ONE PERSON! :) xx

1 comment:

  1. I know it's cliche...but I love The Band's song The Weight. Such a good classic

    ReplyDelete